HOW TO ENROLL
East LA Performing Arts Magnet is still accepting applications for the 2019-2020 school year. We especially have seats available in grades 9 and 11. There is no audition necessary for enrollment in a state-of-the-art Performing Arts Magnet, featured in the LA Times. If you would like to enroll please follow the online application process listed below or call the main office for assistance at (323)265-6725. We also provide walk-in assistance, between 8:30am -4:00pm, Monday-Friday (just bring your email password and we provide the computer!).
Online Application Instructions for the 2019-2020 School Year:
1. Click the "apply to" button on the right of these instructions
2. If you do not have a lausd account, click on "Register"
3. Fill in the parent/guardians first, last name and email
4. Sign in to your email account
5. Click on the link in an email from "applyforschools"
6. Create a password (hint: make it easy to remember)
7. Complete the Parent Profile
8. Click on "Add a Student"
9. Add your child's basic information. Make sure you use the same address that you used in the parent profile.
10. Once the student is added, click on the pull down menu "Application"
11. Select "2019-2020 Late Application"
12. Click "Apply"
13. Many details will be auto-filled in. Scroll down to the PROGRAM section of the application and select "Torres E LA Perf Arts Magnet"
14. Click the box next to "I agree that I have read the Choices brochure and agree to the terms and conditions of the Late Application. *"
15. Click "Submit Application"